The educational legacy of Woodrow Wilson [electronic resource] : from college to nation / edited by James Axtell
- Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- x, 267 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Axtell, James
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The educational vision of Woodrow Wilson / James Axtell -- Woodrow Wilson on liberal education for statesmanship, 1890-1910 / Adam R. Nelson -- Princeton in the national spotlight : Woodrow Wilson in the era of university builders, 1880-1910 / John R. Thelin -- Dreaming spires in New Jersey : anglophilia in Wilson's Princeton / W. Bruce Leslie -- Conservative among progressives : Woodrow Wilson in the golden age of American women's higher education / Victoria Bissell Brown -- Politics and Wilson's academic career / John Milton Cooper Jr -- The unappreciated legacy : Wilson, Princeton, and the ideal of the American state / Mark R. Nemec -- The higher education of Woodrow Wilson : politics as social inquiry / Trygve Throntveit.
- 9780813931944 (cloth : alk. paper)
0813931940 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19558603