Energy and the politics of the North Atlantic [electronic resource] / George A. Gonzalez
- Gonzalez, George A., 1969-
- Albany : State University of New York Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 191 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Energy and Europe -- The political economy of energy -- Urban sprawl in the U.S. and the creation of the Hitler regime -- Urban sprawl, the Great Depression, and the start of World War II -- The Cold War and U.S. oil policy -- Energy depletion and world politics -- Conclusion: oil depletion and the viability of the North Atlantic Alliance -- End notes -- Bibliography.
- 9781438447957 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19560657