Equity valuation and portfolio management [electronic resource] / Frank J. Fabozzi, Harry M. Markowitz, editors
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 550 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fabozzi, Frank J. and Markowitz, H. (Harry), 1927-
- The Frank J. Fabozzi series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- ch. 1. An Introduction to Quantitative Equity Investing / Paul Bukowski -- ch. 2. Equity Analysis Using Traditional and Value-Based Metrics / James L. Grant and Frank J. Fabozzi -- ch. 3. A Franchise Factor Approach to Modeling P/E Orbits / Stanley Kogelman and Martin L. Leibowitz -- ch. 4. Relative Valuation Methods for Equity Analysis / Glen A. Larsen Jr., Frank J. Fabozzi, and Chris Gowlland -- ch. 5. Valuation over the Cycle and the Distribution of Returns / Anders Ersbak Bang Nielsen and Peter C. Oppenheimer -- ch. 6. An Architecture for Equity Portfolio Management / Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy -- ch. 7. Equity Analysis in a Complex Market / Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy -- ch. 8. Survey Studies of the Use of Quantitative Equity Management / Frank J. Fabozzi, Sergio M. Focardi, and Caroline L. Jonas -- ch. 9. Implementable Quantitative Equity Research / Frank J. Fabozzi, Sergio M. Focardi, and K. C. Ma -- ch. 10. Tracking Error and Common Stock Portfolio Management / Raman Vardharaj, Frank J. Fabozzi, and Frank J. Jones -- ch. 11. Factor-Based Equity Portfolio Construction and Analysis / Petter N. Kolm, Joseph A. Cerniglia, and Frank J. Fabozzi -- ch. 12. Cross-Sectional Factor-Based Models and Trading Strategies / Joseph A. Cerniglia, Petter N. Kolm, and Frank J. Fabozzi -- ch. 13. Multifactor Equity Risk Models and Their Applications / Anthony Lazanas, Antn̤io Baldaque da Silva, Arne D. Staal, and Cenk Ural -- ch. 14. Dynamic Factor Approaches to Equity Portfolio Management / Dorsey D. Farr -- ch. 15. A Factor Competition Approach to Stock Selection / Joseph Mezrich and Junbo Feng -- ch. 16. Avoiding Unintended Country Bets in Global Equity Portfolios / Michele Aghassi, Cliff Asness, Oktay Kurbanov, and Lars N. Nielsen -- ch. 17. Modeling Market Impact Costs / Petter N. Kolm and Frank J. Fabozzi -- and ch. 18. Equity Portfolio Selection in Practice / Dessislava A. Pachamanova and Frank J. Fabozzi -- ch. 19. Portfolio Construction and Extreme Risk / Jennifer Bender, Jyh-Huei Lee, and Dan Stefek -- ch. 20. Working with High-Frequency Data / Irene Aldridge -- ch. 21. Statistical Arbitrage / Brian J. Jacobsen.
- "A detailed look at equity valuation and portfolio management Equity valuation is a method of valuing stock prices using fundamental analysis to determine the worth of the business and discover investment opportunities. In Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management Frank J. Fabozzi and Harry M. Markowitz explain the process of equity valuation, provide the necessary mathematical background, and discuss classic and new portfolio strategies for investment managers. Divided into two comprehensive parts, this reliable resource focuses on valuation and portfolio strategies related to equities.* Discusses both fundamental and new techniques for valuation and strategies* Fabozzi and Markowitz are experts in the fields of investment management and economics* Includes end of chapter bullet point summaries, key chapter take-aways, and study questions Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management will put you in a better position to excel at this challenging endeavor"--Back cover.
- 9780470929919 (cloth), 047092991X, 9781118156537 (ebk.), 1118156536, 9781118156544 (ebk.), 1118156544, 9781118156551 (ebk.), and 1118156552
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19561894