The essential handbook of memory disorders for clinicians [electronic resource] / edited by Alan D. Baddeley, Michael D. Kopelman, and Barbara A. Wilson
- Additional Titles:
- Memory disorders for clinicians
- Chichester, England ; Hoboken, NJ, USA : J. Wiley, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 381 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Baddeley, Alan D., 1934-, Kopelman, Michael D., and Wilson, Barbara A., 1941-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Psychology of memory / Alan D. Baddeley -- The amnesic syndrome: overview and subtypes / Margaret O'Connor, Mieke Verfaille -- Posttraumatic amnesia and residual memory deficit after closed head injury / Harvey S. Levin, Gerri Hanten -- Psychogenic amnesia / Michael D. Kopelman -- Developmental amnesias and acquired amnesias of childhood / Christine M. Temple -- The memory deficit in Alzheimer's disease / James T. Becker, Amy A. Overman -- Memory disorders in subcortical dementia / Jason Brandt, Cynthia A. Munro -- Assessment of memory disorders / Barbara A. Wilson -- Separating memory from other cognitive disorders / Diane B. Howieson, Murial D. Lezak -- Management and remediation of memory problems in brain injured adults / Barbara A. Wilson -- Assessment and management of memory problems in children / Judith A. Middleton -- Assessment and intervention in dementia of Alzheimer type / Linda Clare -- Reducing the impact of cognitive impairment in dementia / Bob Woods -- External memory aids and computers in memory rehabilitation / Narinder Kapur, Elizabeth Glisky, Barbara A. Wilson -- Emotional and social consequences of memory disorders / Robyn L. Tate.
- 9780470091418 (pbk. : alk. paper)
047009141X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- Handbook of memory disorders
- Rev. ed. of: Handbook of memory disorders. 2nd ed. New York : J. Wiley, c2002.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 19562263