Evolutionary optimization algorithms [electronic resource] : biologically-Inspired and population-based approaches to computer intelligence/ Dan Simon, Cleveland State University
- Simon, Dan, 1960-
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 742 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "This book is a clear and lucid presentation of Evolutionary Algorithms, with a straightforward, bottom-up approach that provides the reader with a firm grasp of the basic principles of EAs. Covering the theory, history, mathematics, and applications of evolutionary optimization algorithms, this timely and practical book offers lengthy examples, a companion website, MATLAB code, and a Solutions Manual--making it perfect for advanced undergraduates, graduates, and practicing engineers involved in engineering and computer science"--
"Provides a straightforward, bottom-up approach that assists the reader in obtaining a clear (but theoretically rigorous) understanding of Evolutionary Algorithms, with an emphasis on implementation rather than models"--
- 9780470937419 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 685-726) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19563944