Winning at following : secrets to success in supporting roles / J. Norman Baldwin
- Baldwin, J. Norman
- Santa Barbara, California : Praeger, 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 202 pages ; 25 cm
- Leadership: everyone's fair-haired child -- Followership: the undisputed leader of underrated roles -- Superlative subordinates: the ideal follower -- Cultivating the qualities of the ideal follower -- Finding your followership style -- Follower heaven and hades -- More follower heaven and hades -- Becoming a satisfied follower: the verdict of a quarter-million employees -- Extraordinary, ordinary, and the worst jobs for followers -- Overcoming the unbecoming as followers -- Summary and stories of follower glories.
- 9781440853142 hardcover ; alkaline paper
1440853142 hardcover ; alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Lehigh Valley copy: In recognition of Alexis Reed, who has completed 1,000 hours as a student employee of the Libraries; 2016.
Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 19565471