Writing papers in the biological sciences / Victoria E. McMillan, Robert Arnold, Charles F. Priore
- McMillan, Vicky, 1947-
- Boston : Bedford/St. Martin's, 
- Copyright Date:
- Sixth Edition.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 249 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Arnold, Robert and Priore, Charles F., Jr.
- Introduction : How and why biologists write : an introduction to biological literature -- Locating and using biological literature -- Handling data and using statistics -- Using tables and figures -- Writing lab reports and research papers -- Writing a review paper -- Documenting the paper -- Drafting and revising -- Preparing the final draft -- Using writing to prepare for examinations -- Other forms of biological writing.
- Includes index (pages 237-249).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2016
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 19566647