A low-visibility force multiplier : assessing China's cruise missile ambitions / Dennis M. Gormley, Andrew S. Erickson, and Jingdong Yuan
- Gormley, Dennis M., 1943-
- Additional Titles:
- Assessing China's cruise missile ambitions
- Washington, D.C. : National Defense University Press, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 165 pages) : color illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- Erickson, Andrew S., Yuan, Jingdong, National Defense University Press, and Center for the Study of Chinese Military Affairs (National Defense University)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Executive summary. -- Introduction and overview: China's cruise missiles as a stealthy "assassin's mace". -- Institutional and organizational actors in China's cruise missile programs. -- Characteristics and capabilities of China's antiship cruise missiles. -- Origin, characteristics and capabilities of China's land-attack cruise missiles. -- Cruise missile platforms. -- Cruise missile employment doctrine and training. -- Emerging roles and capabilities of cruise missiles to contribute to a Taiwan campaign. -- Assessment of China's potential to proliferate cruise missiles and related technology. -- Conclusion. -- Appendixes. -- Notes.
- Report Numbers:
- D 5.417/2:L 95
- "April 2014."
"Published ... for the Center for the Study of Chinese Military Affairs Institute for National Strategic Studies."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 127-162).
View MARC record | catkey: 19567132