National Credit Union Administration
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Credit Union Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Also known as: NCUA and Title from source code: NCUA.gov
- Alexandria, VA : National Credit Union Administration
[Washington, D.C.] : Government Printing Office, December 16, 2014.
[Washington, D.C.] : Government Publishing Office, December 17, 2014-
- [Archived version].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Depository Library Program, United States. Government Printing Office, and United States. Government Publishing Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- About NCUA -- Credit union data and applications - Credit union resources and information -- Regulations, publications, and reports -- News, media, and events.
- Covers the responsibilities, activities, and products of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), the independent regulator of federal credit unions in the U.S. and manager of the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Resources for consumers include: a Credit Union Locator and its companion tool, "Research a Credit Union"; a fraud information center that provides reports on scams aimed at credit union members; and, an estimator to determine share insurance coverage. Resources for credit unions include proposed and final regulations, legal resources, handbooks, and industry statistics.
- Report Numbers:
- NCU 1.2:INTERNET
- Related Titles:
- Credit Union locator
- The content is made available by the U.S. Government Publishing Office in accordance with Title 44 of the US Code.
Digital collection: Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive.
- Other Edition:
- Current version:
View MARC record | catkey: 19567509