EPA's rule in protecting ocean health : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and the Subcommittee on Water and Waterlife of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, May 11, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Oversight
- Additional Titles:
- Environmental Protection Agency's rule in protecting ocean health
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 164 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife
- S. hrg. ; 111-1238
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency
- Marine pollution—United States—Prevention
- Marine ecosystem health—Government policy—United States
- Ocean acidification—Environmental aspects—United States
- Ocean acidification—Economic aspects—United States
- Seawater—Carbon dioxide content—Environmental aspects—United States
- Marine animals—Effect of water acidification on.
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19567790