Group theory of chemical elements : structure and properties of elements and compounds / Abram I. Fet ; [translator Vladimir Slepkov].
- De Gruyter studies in mathematical physics, 2194-3532 ; volume 34
- Symmetries of a quantum system -- Observables of a quantum system -- Lie groups and Lie algebras -- The principles of particle classification -- The symmetry group of chemical elements -- Classification and chemical properties of elements.
- "In this monograph, group-theoretical approaches are used to build a system of hadrons and qualitatively describe the properties of chemical compounds. This serves as a complement to numerically and approximately solve the many-electron Schrödinger equation, in order to understand the behavior of chemical elements. Besides general theory, specific results are compared with experimentally measured chemical properties"--
- 9783110476231 (electronic bk.)
3110476231 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 19567887