The New York Times 36 hours USA & Canada. Midwest and Great Lakes / edited by Barbara Ireland
- Additional Titles:
- 36 hours USA & Canada. Midwest and Great Lakes
Thirty-six hours USA & Canada. Midwest and Great Lakes
Midwest and Great Lakes
New York Times 36 hours Midwest & Great Lakes
- Köln : Taschen, 
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ireland, Barbara
- The New York Times 36 hours
- Chicago, Illinois -- Chicago by water, Illinois -- Oak Park, Illinois -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Madison, Wisconsin -- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota -- Duluth, Minnesota -- Traverse City, Michigan -- Ann Arbor, Michigan -- Detroit, Michigan -- Toronto, Ontario -- Niagara Falls, Ontario/New York -- Buffalo, New York -- Laurel Highlands, Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- Cleveland, Ohio -- Cincinnati, Ohio -- Indianapolis, Indiana -- Iowa's Mississippi River -- St. Louis, Missouri -- Fayetteville, Arkansas -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma -- Kansas City, Missouri -- The Niobrara River Valley, Nebraska -- The Black Hills, South Dakota.
- "The New York Times has been offering up dream weekends with practical itineraries in its popular weekly '36 Hours' column since 2002. The many expert contributors, experienced travelers, and accomplished writers all have brought careful research, insider's knowledge, and a sense of fun to hundreds of cities and destinations, always with an eye to getting the most out of a short trip."--Amazon.com.
- Includes indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 19568004