Campaign finance in Minnesota / Suzanne Novak and Paige Ammons
- Novak, Suzanne
- [New York, New York] : Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages) : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Ammons, Paige and Brennan Center for Justice
- Campaign finance reform series and HeinOnline Brennan Center for Justice publications at NYU School of Law
- Campaign finance reform: why does it matter? -- How do campaign finance laws promote honest government? -- How do campaign finance laws keep officials responsive and accountable? -- Minnesota's law in perspective -- Contribution limits -- Disclosure -- Public financing -- Enforcement -- Recommendations for reforming Minnesota's campaign finance laws.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-25).
View MARC record | catkey: 19568144