Theory and Applications of Applied Electromagnetics [electronic resource] : APPEIC 2015 / edited by Ping Jack Soh, Hamzah Asyrani Sulaiman, Mohd Azlishah Othman, Mohamad Zoinol Abidin Abd. Aziz, Mohd Fareq Abd Malek
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 126 pages 100 illustrations, 81 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Soh, Ping Jack, Hamzah Asyrani Sulaiman, Mohd Azlishah Othman, Abd. Aziz, Mohamad Zoinol Abidin, Abd Malek, Mohd Fareq, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- In this book, experts from academia and industry present the latest advances in scientific theory relating to applied electromagnetics and examine current and emerging applications particularly within the fields of electronics, communications, and computer technology. The book is based on presentations delivered at APPEIC 2015, the 2nd Applied Electromagnetic International Conference, held in Krabi, Thailand in December 2015. The conference provided an ideal platform for researchers and specialists to deliver both theoretically and practically oriented contributions on a wide range of topics relevant to the theme of nurturing applied electromagnetics for human technology. Many novel aspects were addressed, and the contributions selected for this book highlight the relevance of advances in applied electromagnetics to a variety of industrial engineering problems and identify exciting future directions for research.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 19569178