Orthopedic Emergencies [electronic resource] / edited by Melvin C. Makhni, Eric C. Makhni, Eric F. Swart, Charles S. Day
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 616 pages 301 illustrations, 132 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Makhni, Melvin C., Makhni, Eric C., Swart, Eric F., Day, Charles S., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Emergency Orthopedic Evaluation -- True Orthopedic Emergencies -- Spine -- Shoulder and Upper Arm -- Wrist and Hand -- Pelvis and Lower Extremity -- Foot and Ankle -- Pediatrics -- Emergency Sideline Management of Athletic Conditions -- Appendix A: Physical Exam Overview -- Appendix B: Procedure Guides.
- This book is a one-stop guide to managing acute orthopedic injuries. Unlike other handbooks, this reference provides a comprehensive, yet concise, set of diagnostic and management tools to help readers deliver optimal, evidence-based, and efficient patient care. Additional focus on physical exam techniques, emergency room orthopedic procedures, and on-field athletic management strategies empowers readers with real tips and tricks used by orthopedic surgeons at top-tier institutions. This guide is a must have for emergency medicine providers, orthopedic surgeons, and other clinicians, trainees, and students caring for adult or pediatric patients in the emergency setting. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19569198