Entrepreneurship and Management in an Islamic Context [electronic resource] / edited by Veland Ramadani, Léo-Paul Dana, Shqipe Gërguri-Rashiti, Vanessa Ratten
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 248 pages 15 illustrations, 14 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ramadani, Veland
Dana, Leo Paul
Gërguri-Rashiti, Shqipe, 1979-
SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1 An Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Management in an Islamic Context -- 2 Islamic Entrepreneurship and Management: Culture, religion and society -- 3 Islamic Leadership Models: Lessons from Early Islam -- 4 Micro-Entrepreneurial Motivations in Ghana: Do Muslims Differ? -- 5 The Process of New Venture Creation in the Islamic World: An Organizing Framework -- 6 Ethnic and Migrant Entrepreneurship: The Case of Muslim Lebanese Entrepreneurs in Dearborn -- 7 The Foundation of Islamic Knowledge Management Practices -- 8 Islamic finance: Entrepreneurial management perspective -- 9 Ethics and Social Responsibility in Islamic Finance.-10 Social Entrepreneurship in an Islamic context -- 11 Youth Entrepreneurship in an Islamic Context -- 12 Female Micro-entrepreneurship: The Key to Economic Growth and Development in Islamic Economies -- 13 Encouraging Female Entrepreneurship in Jordan: Environmental Factors, Obstacles and Challenges -- 14 Islamic entrepreneurship and management: Future research directions.
- The aim of this volume is to explore entrepreneurship and business from the perspective of Islamic principles, which are usually based on collaboration, teamwork, generosity and altruism. The contributions deal with the confluence of Islamic Principles with entrepreneurial and business ownership characteristics; resource use by entrepreneurs; means of entrepreneurial success, and ethics and social responsibility.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19569342