Optimization and Decision Support Systems for Supply Chains [electronic resource] / edited by Ana Paula Barbosa Póvoa, Albert Corominas, João Luís de Miranda
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 190 pages 56 illustrations, 35 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Póvoa, Ana Paula Barbosa, Corominas Subias, Albert, de Miranda, João Luís, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This contributed volume presents a collection of materials on supply chain management including industry-based case studies addressing petrochemical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and reverse logistics topics. Moreover, the book covers sustainability issues, as well as optimization approaches. The target audience comprises academics, industry managers, and practitioners in the field of supply chain management, being the book also beneficial for graduate students.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 19569542