Functional Mitral and Tricuspid Regurgitation [electronic resource] : Pathophysiology, Assessment and Treatment / edited by Kok Meng John Chan
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 222 pages 100 illustrations, 72 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chan, Kok Meng John and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The normal mitral valve and mitral regurgitation -- Pathophysiology of ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Assessment of ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Treatment of ischemic mitral regurgitation -- B-type natriuretic peptide in ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Randomized trials in ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Predictors of outcome -- What still needs to be done.
- This book covers in detail all aspects of functional mitral and tricuspid regurgitation, from its pathophysiology and natural history, to its assessment, medical and surgical treatment, and long term results. Functional Mitral and Tricuspid Regurgitation encompasses information and knowledge from a diverse background including cardiology, cardiac surgery and basic science. This is necessary for a full understanding of the subject in order to optimally manage patients with this condition.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19569659