Key Factors of Combustion [electronic resource] : From Kinetics to Gas Dynamics / by Nikolai M. Rubtsov
- Rubtsov, Nikolai M.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XXIII, 232 pages 96 illustrations, 32 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Nonlinear phenomena and kinetic mechanism of a gaseous branching chain process by the example of thermal decomposition of nitrogen trichloride -- Nonlinear effects in silanes oxidation and chlorination in gaseous phase: collecting a puzzle -- Electric phenomena in silanes chlorination and oxidation -- Excited intermediates in silanes combustion -- Reactions of hydro peroxide radicals in hydrogen combustion -- Flame acceleration in reactive gas flows -- Influence of hydrocarbon additives on the velocity of detonation wave and detonation limits by the example of the reaction of hydrogen oxidation.
- This book summarizes the main advances in the mechanisms of combustion processes. It focuses on the analysis of kinetic mechanisms of gas combustion processes and experimental investigation into the interrelation of kinetics and gas dynamics in gas combustion. The book is complimentary to the one previously published, The Modes of Gaseous Combustion.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19569946