Advances in Computational Intelligence Systems [electronic resource] : Contributions Presented at the 16th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence, September 7–9, 2016, Lancaster, UK / edited by Plamen Angelov, Alexander Gegov, Chrisina Jayne, Qiang Shen
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 508 pages 169 illustrations, 100 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Angelov, Plamen, Gegov, Alexander, Jayne, Chrisina, Shen, Qiang, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 513
- Search and Optimisation (SO) -- Modelling and Simulation (MS) -- Analysis and Detection (AD) -- Cognition and Control (CC) -- Learning and Evolution (LE) -- Clustering and Regression (CR).
- The book is a timely report on advanced methods and applications of computational intelligence systems. It covers a long list of interconnected research areas, such as fuzzy systems, neural networks, evolutionary computation, evolving systems and machine learning. The individual chapters are based on peer-reviewed contributions presented at the 16th Annual UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence, held on September 7-9, 2016, in Lancaster, UK. The book puts a special emphasis on novels methods and reports on their use in a wide range of applications areas, thus providing both academics and professionals with a comprehensive and timely overview of new trends in computational intelligence.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19570019