Geoenergy Modeling III [electronic resource] : Enhanced Geothermal Systems / by Norihiro Watanabe, Guido Blöcher, Mauro Cacace, Sebastian Held, Thomas Kohl
- Watanabe, Norihiro
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 104 pages 50 illustrations, 26 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Blöcher, Guido
SpringerLink (Online service)
- SpringerBriefs in Energy, 2191-5520
- 1 Introduction -- 2 Theory -- 3 Open-Source Software -- 4 Benchmarks -- 5 Case Study Groβ_ Schönebeck -- 6 Case Study Soultz-sous-Forệts.
- This book focuses on numerical modeling of deep hydrothermal and petrothermal systems in fractured georeservoirs for utilization in Geothermal Energy applications. The authors explain the particular challenges and approaches to modeling heat transport and high-throughput flow in multiply fractured porous rock formations. In order to help readers gain a system-level understanding of the necessary analysis, the authors include detailed examples of growing complexity as the techniques explained in the text are introduced. The coverage culminates with the fully-coupled analysis of real deep geothermal test-sites located in Germany and France.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19570024