Claudio Moraga: A Passion for Multi-Valued Logic and Soft Computing [electronic resource] / edited by Rudolf Seising, Héctor Allende-Cid
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 382 pages 137 illustrations, 5 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Seising, Rudolf, 1961-, Allende-Cid, Héctor, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- From the Content: From Multi-valued Logics to Fuzzy Logic -- A Dialogue Concerning Contradiction And Reasoning -- Some Entertainments Dealing with Three Valued Logic -- Fuzziness as an Experimental Science: an Homage to Claudio Moraga -- Some reflections on the use of interval fuzzy sets for dealing with Fuzzy Deformable Prototypes -- The way to the BliZ.
- The book is an authoritative collection of contributions by leading experts on the topics of fuzzy logic, multi-valued logic and neural network. Originally written as an homage to Claudio Moraga, seen by his colleagues as an example of concentration, discipline and passion for science, the book also represents a timely reference guide for advance students and researchers in the field of soft computing, and multiple-valued logic. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19570182