Foundations of Hardware IP Protection [electronic resource] / edited by Lilian Bossuet, Lionel Torres
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- VII, 240 pages 125 illustrations, 48 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bossuet, Lilian, Torres, Lionel, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Digital Right Management for IP Protection -- Turning Electronic Circuits Features into On-Chip Locks -- Logic Modification-Based IP Protection Methods: An Overview and a Proposal -- IP FSM Watermarking -- Side Channel Analysis, an Efficient Ally for IP Protection -- Hardware Obfuscation -- An application of Partial Hardware Reverse Engineering for the Detection of Hardware Trojan -- Linear Complementary Codes: Novel Hardware Trojan Prevention and Detection Approach -- Ultra-Lightweight Implementation in Area of Block Ciphers -- Enhancing Secure Elements – Technology and Architecture.
- This book provides a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to the design of security-hardened, hardware intellectual property (IP). Readers will learn how IP can be threatened, as well as protected, by using means such as hardware obfuscation/camouflaging, watermarking, fingerprinting (PUF), functional locking, remote activation, hidden transmission of data, hardware Trojan detection, protection against hardware Trojan, use of secure element, ultra-lightweight cryptography, and digital rights management. This book serves as a single-source reference to design space exploration of hardware security and IP protection. · Provides readers with a comprehensive overview of hardware intellectual property (IP) security, describing threat models and presenting means of protection, from integrated circuit layout to digital rights management of IP; · Enables readers to transpose techniques fundamental to digital rights management (DRM) to the realm of hardware IP security; · Introduce designers to the concept of salutary hardware, difficult to circumvent embedded hardware security systems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 19570337