Digital Watermarking [electronic resource] : Techniques and Trends / by Mohammad Ali Nematollahi, Chalee Vorakulpipat, Hamurabi Gamboa Rosales
- Nematollahi, Mohammad Ali
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XXV, 203 pages 42 illustrations, 13 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Vorakulpipat, Chalee, Rosales, Hamurabi Gamboa, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Preliminary on Watermarking Technology -- Audio Watermarking -- Speech Watermarking -- Image Watermarking -- Video Watermarking -- Three Dimensional (3D) Watermarking.
- This book presents the state-of-the-arts application of digital watermarking in audio, speech, image, video, 3D mesh graph, text, software, natural language, ontology, network stream, relational database, XML, and hardware IPs. It also presents new and recent algorithms in digital watermarking for copyright protection and discusses future trends in the field. Today, the illegal manipulation of genuine digital objects and products represents a considerable problem in the digital world. Offering an effective solution, digital watermarking can be applied to protect intellectual property, as well as fingerprinting, enhance the security and proof-of-authentication through unsecured channels.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 19570730