Textiles and Clothing Sustainability [electronic resource] : Sustainable Textile Chemical Processes / edited by Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- V, 131 pages 23 illustrations, 15 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Muthu, Subramanian Senthilkannan and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1.Ecological And Sustainable Natural Dyes -- 2.Challenges in sustainable wet processing of textiles -- 3. Anthraquinone Based Natural Colorants from Insects -- 4.Sustainable Dyeing and Finishing of Textiles using Natural Ingredients and Water-free Technologies.
- This book highlights the challenges in sustainable wet processing of textiles, natural dyes, enzymatic textiles and sustainable textile finishes. Textile industry is known for its chemical processing issues and many NGO’s are behind the textile sector to streamline its chemical processing, which is the black face of clothing and fashion sector. Sustainable textile chemical processes are crucial for attaining sustainability in the clothing sector. Seven comprehensive chapters are aimed to highlight these issues in the book.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19570745