Sustainability in the Textile Industry [electronic resource] / edited by Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- V, 147 pages 39 illustrations, 35 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Muthu, Subramanian Senthilkannan and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Evaluation of Sustainability in Textile Industry -- Environmental Sustainability in Textile Industry -- Social Sustainability in Textile Industry -- Sustainable Practices in Textile Industry -- Sustainable Practices in Textile Industry -- Sustainable in Jute Industry.
- This book examines in detail key aspects of sustainability in the textile industry, especially environmental, social and economic sustainability in the textiles and clothing sector. It highlights the various faces and facets of sustainability and their implications for textiles and the clothing sector.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19570821