Water hammer and mass oscillation (WHAMO) 3.0 User's Manual [microform] / robert Fitzgerald and Vicki L. Van Blaricum
- Fitzgerald, Robert
- [Champaign, IL] : US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Engineering Research Laboratories ; [Springfield, VA] : [available from the National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 252 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Van Blaricum, Vicki L. and Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (U.S.)
- USACERL ADP report ; 98/129
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cover title., Shipping list no.: 99-0404-M., and "September 1998".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 246-247).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Construction Engineering Research Laboratories web site. Addresses as of 1/13/2000: http://owww.cecer.army.mil/techreports/van%5Fwham/van%5Fwham.pdf (PDF version), http://owww.cecer.army.mil/techreports/van%5Fwham/Van%5Fwham.htm (hypertext version); current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- MicroformM. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1999. 3 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
- This study was conducted for Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (HQUSACE) under. Civil Works Investigations and Studies Work Unit 32867,"Program 315-Electrical/Mechanical."
View MARC record | catkey: 1957470