Characteristics of discrete and basin-centered parts of the Lower Silurian regional oil and gas accumulation, Appalachian basin [microform] : preliminary results from a data set of 25 oil and gas fields / Robert T. Ryder
- Ryder, Robert T.
- Additional Titles:
- Characteristics of discrete and basin centered parts of the Lower Silurian regional oil and gas accumulation, Appalachian basin and Preliminary results from a data set of 25 oil and gas fields
- [Reston, VA] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 71 leaves : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Open-file report ; 98-216
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey". and Imprint from transmittal sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 36-46).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 10/04/04: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1998/of98-216/; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Denver, Colo., U.S. Geological Survey, 1998?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1957678