Huntersville quadrangle, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] : 7.5 minute series (topographic) / mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- 7.5 minute series (topographic) [Pennsylvania] Huntersville
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, [date of publication not identified]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 69 x 56 cm.
- 7.5 minute series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Polyconic projection
- "Revisions ... compiled in cooperation with State of Pennsylvania agencies from aerial photographs.", "Contour interval 20 feet.", Includes quadrangle location map., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy, selected sheets: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20020523.
View MARC record | catkey: 1963028