Knox quadrangle, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] : 7.5 minute series (topographic) / mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- 7.5 minute series (topographic) [Pennsylvania] Knox
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, [date of publication not identified]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 43 cm.
- 7.5 minute series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Polyconic projection (W79⁰37ʹ30ʺ--W 79⁰30ʹ00ʺ/N 41⁰15ʹ00ʺ--N 41⁰07ʹ30ʺ).
- "Revisions ... compiled in cooperation with State of Pennsylvania agencies from aerial photographs.", Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Includes quadrangle location map., and "Photorevised 1969."
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy, selected sheets: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20020523.
View MARC record | catkey: 1963579