Geology and hydrology of alluvial deposits along the Ohio River between southwestern Louisville and West Point, Kentucky [cartographic material] / by William E. Price, Jr. ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with ... Kentucky Geological Survey and the Kentucky Department of Commerce
- Price, W. E. (William Evans), 1924-
- Additional Titles:
- Ohio River between southwestern Louisville and West Point, Kentucky
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; on sheet 74 x 75 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 sheet (87 x 63 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.), Kentucky Geological Survey, and Kentucky. Department of Commerce
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-111
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Includes index map, inset map, table, and graph., Ancillary sheet includes 6 cross-sections and 4 fence diagrams., and EMSL copy inserted in envelope (34 x 26 cm.).
View MARC record | catkey: 1963694