Geohydrology of the Piceance Creek structural basin between the White and Colorado Rivers, northwestern Colorado [cartographic material] / by Donald L. Coffin, Frank A. Welder and Richard K. Glanzman
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-370
- Sheet 1. Geology -- Sheet 2. Hydrology.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:125,000.
- Sheet 1 includes block diagram, stratigraphic section, map showing report area, diagrammatic section, text, summary of geologic units, and 2 maps in margin: Thickness map of low resistivity zone -- Thickness map of low resistivity or leached zone. and Sheet 2 includes tables, graphs, text, and map in margin: Potentiometric contour map and geohydrologic sections.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Selected references" on sheet 2.
View MARC record | catkey: 1963938