Cargo preference oversight : hearing before the Subcommittee on Merchant Marine of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, oversight hearing on cargo preference as it relates to Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty cargo, Meals Ready to Eat cargo, Israeli loan guarantees, and Agency for International Development waivers, September 30, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 332 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:102-104
Serial no. 102-104 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0181-P.
"Serial no. 102-104."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1993. 4 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1965619