Sulu Archipelago 1:50,000 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army Map Service
- Additional Titles:
- Standard map series designation: [Series] S741
- Washington, D.D. : Army Map Service, 1944-
- Physical Description:
- maps : color ; 45 x 41 cm or 37 x 37 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; Polyconic projection (E 119°00ʹ--E 122°10ʹ/N 6°30ʹ--N 4°20ʹ).
- Complete in 68 sheets. Set includes various issues of some sheets, some by Australian Survey Corps (ADV/031) and (S.W.P.A. S741)., Military grid., Elevations are shown by contours or form lines at 20, 50 or 100 foot intervals, and by spot heights; depths in fathoms., Three classes of roads or trails, and areas of vegetation and cultivation are shown., and Marginal maps: Index to boundaries -- Coverage diagram -- Index to adjoining sheets.
View MARC record | catkey: 1966555