African Americans in mathematics : DIMACS workshop, June 26-28, 1996 / Nathaniel Dean, editor
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 205 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dean, Nathaniel, 1956-, NSF Science and Technology Center in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, and Conference for African-American Researchers in the Mathematical Sciences (2nd : 1996 : Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theroretical Computer Science)
- 0821806785 (alk. paper)
- "NSF Science and Technology Center in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, a consortium of Rutgers University, Princeton University, AT&T Labs, Bell Labs, and Bellcore."
"Papers by invited speakers and poster presenters at the Second Conference for African-American Researchers in the Mathematical Sciences, held at DIMACS June 26-28, 1996"--Verso t.p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1966569