Papers of the Nixon White House [microform] / Joan-Hoff Wilson, series ed. ; project coordinator, Paul Kesaris
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1987-1991]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1,397 microfiches : chiefly negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hoff, Joan, 1937-, Kesaris, Paul, United States. President (1969-1974 : Nixon), and University Publications of America, Inc
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Research collections in American politics
- pt. 1. Official inventories of papers and other historical materials of the Nixon White House (96 microfiches) -- pt. 2. The President's meeting file, 1969-1974 -- pt. 3. John Ehrlichman : notes of meetings with the President, 1969-1973 -- pt. 4. The John Ehrlichman alphabetical subject file, 1969-1973 -- pt. 5. H.R. Haldeman : notes of White House meetings, 1969-1973 -- pt. 6, ser. A. Documents annotated by the President, 1969-1974 -- pt. 6, ser. B. Daily news summaries annotated by the President, 1969-1973 -- pt. 7. President's personal files, 1969-1974 -- pt. 8. The Nixon White House tapes: the complete transcripts prepared by the Watergate Special Prosecution Force (75 fiches).
- 1556550286 (guide : pt. 1), 1556550308 (guide : pt. 2), 1556550324 (guide : pt. 3), 1556550340 (guide : pt. 4), 155655074X (guide : pt. 6, ser. A), 1556550766 (guide : pt. 6, ser. B), 1556550367 (guide : pt. 5), 1556553986 (guide : pt. 7), and 1556553994 (guide : pt. 8)
- Each part accompanied by printed guide., Includes indexes., Microfiche contents listing for parts 3, 4, 7 and 8 of the collection available online at the LexisNexis website., and Part 1: Official inventories of papers and other historical materials of the Nixon White House is cataloged separately as Call number E855.P36 1987 pt.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 1968157