Building in a new Spain : contemporary Spanish architecture / essays by Kenneth Frampton [and others] ; edited by Pauline Saliga, Martha Thorne
- Chicago : Art Institute of Chicago ; Barcelona : Editorial Gustavo Gili, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 185 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Frampton, Kenneth, Saliga, Pauline A., Thorne, Martha, Art Institute of Chicago, and Spain. Ministerio de Obras Públicas y Transportes
- Homage to Iberia: An assessment / Kenneth Frampton -- Contemporary Spanish architecture: From the foundation of a new modernism to the appearance of eclecticism / Antón Capitel -- The architecture of democratic Spain / Victor Pérez Escolano -- The prodigious decade / Ignasi de Solà-Morales -- Contemporary Spanish architecture / Martha Thorne -- Architects' biographies / Maurice Blanks.
- 0865590982 (pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Contemporary Spanish architecture
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition of the same title, organized by The Art Institute of Chicago in cooperation with the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation, Madrid. The exhibition was shown at the Gallery of the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation in Madrid from April 23 to May 26, 1992 and at The Art Institute of Chicago from October 24, 1992 to January 3, 1993"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-184).
View MARC record | catkey: 1969802