Human factors issues associated with advanced instrumentation and controls technologies in nuclear plants [microform] / prepared by R.J. Carter, R.E. Uhrig
- Carter, R. J. (Richard John), 1948-
- Washington, DC : Division of Systems Research, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1990.
Washington, DC : U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 193 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Uhrig, Robert E., 1928-, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Systems Research, and Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:25/5439
- "Oak Ridge National Laboratory."
"Date published: June 1990."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 49).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1991. 3 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 1970371