Airborne Astronomy Symposium on the Galactic Ecosystem, From Gas to Stars to Dust : 5-8 July 1994, NASA-Ames Research Center / edited by Michael R. Haas, Jacqueline A. Davidson, and Edwin F. Erickson
- Conference Author:
- Airborne Astronomy Symposium on the Galactic Ecosystem: From Gas to Stars to Dust (2nd : 1994 : Ames Research Center)
- San Francisco : Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 737 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Haas, Michael R.
Davidson, Jacqueline A.
Erickson, Edwin F.
Kuiper Airborne Observatory
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Astronomical Society of the Pacific conference series ; v. 73
- " ... on the occasion of the twentieth anniversary of the Kuiper Airborne Observatory"--Preface.
"This was the second decade Airborne Astronomy Symposium"-- Preface.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1970516