A treatise of ecclesiastical benefices and revenues. ... / Written originally in Italian, by the learned Father Paul ... ; Translated by Tobias Jenkins Esq.; ... and illustrated with notes by him, and from the ingenious Amelot de La Houssaye
- Sarpi, Paolo, 1552-1623
- Uniform Title:
- Trattato delle materie beneficiarie. English
- Westminster : Printed for Olive Payne ... and Joseph Fox ..., 1736.
- The third edition. / To which is prefixed, (never before printed) The life of Father Paul, By Mr. Lockman. And a preface, giving an account of the work.
- Physical Description:
- cv, 3 unnumbered pages, 260 pages ; 20 cm (8vo).
- Additional Creators:
- Jenkins, Tobias, Amelot de la Houssaye, Abraham Nicolas, 1634-1706, and Lockman, John, 1698-1771
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Translation of: Trattato delle materie beneficiarie.
Advertisements: p. - following p. cv.
View MARC record | catkey: 197071