Laboratory analysis of fluid flow and solute transport through a variably saturated fracture embedded in porous tuff [microform] / prepared by Y. Chuang
- Washington, DC : Division of Engineering, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 328 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chuang, Y.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering
University of Arizona. Department of Hydrology and Water Resources
- "Department of Hydrology and Water Resources, University of Arizona."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-0832-M.
Paper version no longer for sale by the Supt. of Docs.
"Date published: February 1990."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 325-328).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 4 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
- FIN D1662.
View MARC record | catkey: 1971660