Iter Britanniarum, or, That part of the itinerary of Antoninus which relates to Britain / with a new comment, by Thomas Reynolds
- Uniform Title:
- Itinerarium Antonini. English. 1799
- Cambridge : J. Burges printer to the University, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 489 pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : color maps ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Reynolds, Thomas
- Related Titles:
- That part of the itinerary of Antoninus which relates to Britain
Itinerary of Antoninus
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 197232