Gulf security in the twenty-first century / edited by David E. Long and Christian Koch
- Additional Titles:
- Gulf security in the 21st century
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates : Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research ; London,  and New York, NY : Distributed by British Academic Press.
- Physical Description:
- x, 334 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Long, David E., Koch, Christian, and Markaz al-Imārāt lil-Dirāsāt wa-al-Buḥūth al-Istirātījīyah
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction : Gulf security in broad perspective / David E. Long and Christian Koch -- Iran and Gulf security / Jerrold D. Green -- Iraq faces the twenty-first century : potential challenges for the Gulf states / Phebe Marr -- The Gulf Cooperation Council and the United States : common and uncommon security interests / Joseph Moynihan -- Europe and Gulf security : a competitive business / Rosemary Hollis -- The collapse of the Soviet Union and Gulf security / Robert V. Barylski -- Revolutonary Islamism and Gulf security in the twenty-first century / David E. Long -- Boundaries, territorial disputes and the GCC states / Richard Schofield -- The Greater Middle East Co-prosperity Sphere : the Arab-Israeli problem and Gulf security / Glenn E. Robinson -- Economics and security in the Gulf / Charles F. Doran -- Social transformation, changing expectations and Gulf security / Jill Crystal -- Population growth, the labor market and Gulf security / Michael E. Bonine -- Health, education, gender and the security of the Gulf in the twenty-first century / Mai Yamani.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 312-322) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1972326