New directions in creativity research / Anne B. Crabbe . . . [and others].
- Ventura, Calif. : Ventura County Superintendent of Schools Office, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 103 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Crabbe, Anne B.
National Conference on Creativity and the Gifted/Talented (3rd : 1982 : Minneapolis, Minn.)
National Conference on Creativity and the Gifted/Talented (4th : 1983 : Dallas, Tex.)
- N/S-LTI-G/T ; no. 42
- The 1983 colloquium on creativity / J.L. Steinberg -- The 1982 colloquium on creativity: one perspective / A. B. Crabbe --International contributions to the study of creativity / E.P. Torrance --Some Japanese contributions to the study of creativity / R. Sakai --Contributions from India to the understanding of creativity / S.N. Tara --Quality circles / E.P. Torrance -- Nurturing creative children-- and all other children / M.I. Stein -- The nature and development of personal creative thinking techniques / G.A. Davis -- The awakening of education to research on creativity and multiple-talent teaching / C.W. Taylor -- A retrospective view of the Minnesota and Georgia studies of creative behavior / E.P.Torrance -- Incubation and creative imagination imagery / J. Khatena -- Art and music as stimulants to right-hemisphere imagery and creativity / J.C. Gowan -- Imagery as a function of the individual, environment, and cosmos / J. Khatena -- The Future Problem solving program / A.B. Crabbe.
- "Selected proceedings of two National Conferences on Creativity and the Gifted/Talented ... the Fourth National Conference, held in Dallas in 1983; and the Third National Conference, held in Minneapolis in 1982"--Pref.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1972343