A complete investigation of Mr. Eden's treaty, as it may affect the commerce, the revenue, or the general policy of Great Britain [microform].
- Richardson, Joseph, 1755-1803
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- 176, that is, 167 pages ; 21 cm
- Attributed to Joseph Richardson--Cf. NUC pre-'56., Refers to the treaty of navigation and commerce between France and Great Britain signed at Versailles Sept. 26, 1786., and Filmed from the original held by: Bibliotheek, Vredespaleis, Den Haag.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: A view of the treaty of commerce with France / Dennis O'Bryen. London : J. Debrett and J. Bew, 1787.
HF1733.G78F8 1787 c.1 (Book) bound in A view of the treaty of commerce with France : signed at Versailles, September 20, 1786 by Mr. Eden
View MARC record | catkey: 197284