At home and away / [by] William D. Sheldon, Queenie B. Mills [and] Merle B. Karnes
- Sheldon, William D.
- Boston : Allyn and Bacon, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 268, 128 pages : illustrations (part color) ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mills, Queenie Beatrice, 1911-
Karnes, Merle B., 1916-2005
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- His Sheldon basic reading series. Centennial ed
- A beginning reader introducing the members and activities of two families.
- The main work, also issued separately, is preceded by the author's Teachers' manual, with special t.p.
"Annotated teachers' edition."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1972849