Occurrence of dissolved solids, nutrients, atrazine, and fecal coliform bacteria during low flow in the Cheney Reservoir watershed, south-central Kansas, 1996 / by Victoria G. Christensen and Larry M. Pope ; prepared in cooperation with the city of Wichita, Kansas
- Christensen, Victoria G.
- Lawrence, Kan. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1997.
Denver, CO : Information Services
- Physical Description:
- iv, 13 pages : illustrations, color maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pope, Larry M., Wichita (Kan.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:97-4153
- Shipping list no.: 97-0370-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS Web site. Address as of 10/29/03: http://ks.water.usgs.gov/Kansas/pubs/reports/wrir.97-4153.html; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 1973718