Position and issues statements of the Accounting Education Change Commission
- Corporate Author:
- Accounting Education Change Commission (Tempe, Ariz.)
- [Tempe, Ariz.] : Accounting Education Change Commission ; Sarasota, Fla. : American Accounting Association, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 77 unnumbered pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- American Accounting Association
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Accounting education series ; v. no. 13
- Position statement no. one. Objectives of education for accountants. Desired capabilities ; Courses and course content ; instructional methods ; Learning to learn ; Composite profile of capabilities needed by accounting graduates -- Position statement no. two The. first course in accounting. The. importance of the first course in accounting ; objective of the first course in accounting ; teaching methods ; faculty -- Issues statement no. 1. AECC urges priority for teaching in higher education -- Issues statement no. 2. AECC urges decoupling of academic studies and professional accounting examination preparation -- Issues statement no. 3 The. importance of two-year colleges for accounting education -- Issues statement no. 4. Improving the early employment experience of accountants -- Issues statement no. 5. Evaluating and rewarding effective teaching -- Issues statement no. 6. Transfer of academic credit for the first course in accounting between two-year and four-year colleges.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1975610