A study of the interactions and foam fractionation of sewage effluent-acid mine drainage mixtures / by Robert C. Streeter & Daniel C. McLean
- Streeter, Robert C.
- [University Park, Pa.] : [Institute for Research on Land & Water Resources, Pennsylvania State University], 
- Physical Description:
- v, 51 leaves : illustrations (part color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- McLean, Daniel
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Water resources research publication ; no. 6-66
- "Supported in part by funds provided by the United States Department of the Interior as authorized under the Water Resources Research Act of 1964, Public Law 88-379.", "This publication constitutes the final report on project A-004-PA, entitled 'Removal of both metal and detergent contaminants in streams by foam fractionation.'"., and Includes 5 tipped-in color photographs.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: leaves 44-46.
View MARC record | catkey: 1976490