The American presidents ranked by performance, 1789-2012 [electronic resource] / Charles F. Faber and Richard B. Faber
- Faber, Charles F.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c2012.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 291 p. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Faber, Richard B., 1932-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "What makes a good American president? The answers to this question have been sought since the beginning of the presidency. Here America's presidents are rated using a system that evaluates their effectiveness in some of the most critical aspects of the office: Foreign Relations; Domestic Programs; Administration and Intergovernmental Relations; Leadership and Decision Making; and "Personal" Qualities"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780786466016 (softcover : alk. paper) and 0786466014 (softcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 279-282) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19787425